Create Pages on Springnote – Your Online Notebook Service
Springnote is a word processing application that creates a page, jot down notes, edit, and bookmark similar to other programs for you. This application allows you to share notes, create specific pages, various templates, conduct advanced searches, and store up to 2GB of files those can be further viewed by friends and work colleagues.
Springnote is a wiki platform that is based on online notebook service work efficiently not only for the students but also for the researchers and professionals in the work space and is used for effective collaboration during group projects. The pages that are created in your notebook can be posted to an external blog or shared through the group notebook feature.
Springnote’s Working is simple:
• An OpenID authentication is being applied by the Springnote that allows the users to log on to multiple web sites while recording and pasting notes.
• No software installation is required.
• Supports Internet Explorer and FireFox web browsers.
• Once you sign-up for account you’re given an OpenID and automated URL for easy access.
The two forms of notebooks that are available are Personal and Group and the three basic functioning modes are Dashboard, View, and Edit Mode.
• Dashboard gives the account status of assigned notebooks along with an option of viewing updated pages.
• View Mode used to adjusts the screen for comfortable reading of notes and memos.
• Edit Mode used to build up their page content.
• Notebook Creation.
• Springnote Editor.
• Page Hierarchy System.
• 2GB File Storage.
• Effortless Linking.
• Open API.
• OpenID Authentication.